Tutoring Packages: My base rate is $275/hr. My five lesson package is $1125 ($225/hr), and comes with access to the LSAT Mastery Seminars. My ten lesson package is $1999, comes with all courses, and also three months of LSATHacks Pro. All of these come with a satisfaction guarantee on the first lesson :)
Not sure why you’re making mistakes? I can help. I tutor students all across North America. Here are some of the big benefits of tutoring:
* Advice tailored to your specific situation.
* Focus only on questions and areas you don’t understand. Hyper-specific advice.
* Individual advice on how to make your logic games diagrams more efficient.
* Find out what you’ve been missing on the hardest questions. Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know.
We’ll use video chat with Zoom. For logic games, I draw on an iPad, and it displays instantly on your computer.
You can check out testimonials below.
I never take on more than ten students at any given time. Please only contact me if you’re serious about improving your score, and self-motivated. I charge $275 per 60 minute lesson.
What sets me apart
- Other tutors often teach according to set curriculums. I can work with whatever study method you’re currently using.
- Major companies use temporary tutors who are headed to a T14 and doing it for the money. I’m doing this because I enjoy it and because I find the LSAT fascinating.
- I can show you how to read more effectively. Not only is this useful for the LSAT, but it will carry over to law school.
- I’ve written explanations for over 6,000 LSAT questions. This gives me unique insight into patterns within the test that go beyond question types.
- For logic games, my method emphasizes how and where to diagram on the page – something you can’t get from videos. If you’re scoring anything less than perfect I can help you get those few extra points + have time to spare.
Scheduling + Rate
- I charge $275 for a 60 minute tutoring session
- There’s a satisfaction guarantee on the first lesson (Note: this is not a free trial)
- You get a free day by day study plan which we’ll customize for you. With packages you get access to courses too
Sign up for tutoring
I worked with Graeme for close to 5 months in preparation for the February LSAT. Mastery of a given subject is often exhibited in the ability to simplify the complex, interpret the arcane, and convey it all in the most direct and efficient manner.
This, is precisely what Graeme has achieved in his teaching of the LSAT and in his work with me as a student. The LSAT is a notoriously grueling, intimidating obstacle to law school, but the insights, techniques and principles I developed working with him have literally transformed this exam into a test like any other. This kind of breakthrough is priceless, and the benefits that accrue from acing the LSAT are well worth the effort.
Don’t get me wrong, there is no magic pill to mastering the LSAT. Graeme is diligent, hard working and extremely supportive; and expects nothing less of his students. Success on this test may not come easy, but in my experience, working with him is the closest you can get to a ticket to a 170+.
– Patrick T.
Graeme knows the LSAT as well as anyone, anywhere. I met with Graeme twice, once to go over Logic Games and then again to polish my Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning. His approach to RC in particular is at the cutting-edge – simple, effective, and unlike anything I’ve seen elsewhere. I had been stuck at the 165-169 range for a while on self-study, and since talking it out with Graeme I have consistently been writing in the 170s.
I’m confident he can have something to offer for prospective test-takers at any level. In fact, stronger candidates that just need some polishing would probably benefit more from his tailored advice than a slow-moving course aimed at bringing everyone up to speed.
Perhaps due to living in a smaller law market (QC doesn’t require the LSAT for most law schools), his rates are surprisingly low considering his expertise. Make the best use of your LSAT budget – see Graeme.