You should practice justifying your answer by finding that line. It doesn’t take long once you get used to doing it.
- We’re never told about old techniques that aren’t being used. Paragraph 3 only lists techniques that are being used.
- Only paragraph 1 describes how tintypes work. It never mentions what chemicals are used.
- Pinhole cameras are mentioned in paragraph 3. We have no idea who uses them.
- Only line 21 mentions egg whites. We have no idea what effect they produce.
- CORRECT. Lines 29-33 answer this. The new techniques were less expensive and produced photographs with fewer errors.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions