DISCUSSION: If you’ve followed along, this question isn’t so bad. The author is mainly interested in aesthetics. Lines 30-34 say so directly.
- The opposing critic thinks this, but the author disagrees.
- The author cares little for the artists’ social views. He mostly cares about aesthetics.
- The artists broke with representational art. See lines 8-12.
- Adjusting to social conditions was just something Delacroix did.
- CORRECT. Lines 30-34 say this directly.
Need help with RC? → Try the RC Mastery Seminar
Solve hard passages quickly