DISCUSSION: To answer a question like this, you must reread the section of the passage that talks about The Awakening.
I just did that, and it took me all of five seconds to find the answer. The Awakening is discussed in lines 51-57. It used impressionism more fully than the New Women did.
- The New Women did this too: lines 50-52.
- The New Women did this too: lines 44-47.
- CORRECT. Lines 52-54 say this directly.
- Total nonsense. Lines 52-57 don’t mention fantasy. Only line 45 mentions fantasy: The New Women used it.
- Line 55 contradicts this: The Awakening was not unified by style or content.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions