QUESTION TYPE: Most Strongly Supported
FACTS: The skins have decayed from heat and humidity. New fluorescent lights produce less heat than the old tungsten lights, while producing just as much light.
ANALYSIS: It’s likely that with fluorescent lights, skins will still be damaged, but less damaged. Humidity is the same, but fortunately there will be less heat.
- CORRECT. Probable. Switching to fluorescent lights should reduce heat, and heat was one of the causes of the skins’ deterioration.
- Who knows? Fluorescent lamps still produce some heat, so multiple fluorescent lamps could still damage the skins.
- We don’t know how many old and new displays there are.
- The stimulus doesn’t say whether humidity will improve. As far as we know it’s constant.
- We have no idea what humidity levels were in the past, or what they are now.
Need help with LR? → Sign up hereTry the LSAT Hacks Course
Graeme teaches how to break down arguments, quickly