QUESTION TYPE: Weaken
CONCLUSION: Managers shouldn’t donate company funds.
REASONING: Managers don’t own company funds. The money belongs to the owners.
ANALYSIS: The author hasn’t said what owners think of these donations. Maybe it was their idea.
- If someone is taking care of my money, I’d prefer for all of it to be returned, not just a part of it.
- CORRECT. This shows that the owners know about the donations and approve. The managers aren’t stealing.
- Donating to charity doesn’t excuse theft.
- This is just a fact about how charities spend money. It doesn’t show that it’s ok for managers to donate money.
- This is just a fact about how charities get donations. It doesn’t tell us whether managers are right to donate.
Need help with LR? → Sign up hereTry the LSAT Hacks Course
Graeme teaches how to break down arguments, quickly