QUESTION TEXT: Consumers are deeply concerned about the quantity…
QUESTION TYPE: Paradox – Exception
PARADOX: People are very concerned about recycling plastic yet much more glass is recycled than plastic.
ANALYSIS: The right answer tells us where the materials come from. That doesn’t matter.
The wrong answers explain difficulties in recycling plastic or easiness in recycling glass.
- This shows that it may not be possible to recycle as much plastic as glass.
- This shows that it is much easier to recycle glass.
- CORRECT. This tells us why we ought to be concerned about recycling each material. But it doesn’t explain the low plastic recycling rate.
- This shows that it’s hard to effectively recycle plastic.
- This shows that some plastic cannot be recycled.
Free Logical Reasoning lesson
Get a free sample of the Logical Reasoning Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving LR questions
Leave a Reply