QUESTION TYPE: Paradox – Exception
FACTS: Modular furniture is more expensive than normal furniture. Modular furniture allows you to buy furniture by parts.
ANALYSIS: You’re not given much information about modular furniture. There’s no way to prephrase every wrong answer.
So before answering this type of question, just take a moment to open your mind to possible reasons modular furniture could be more expensive.
- Mass production of regular furniture can lower costs.
- CORRECT. This doesn’t distinguish between normal sofas and modular sofas.
- Fashionable, trendy furniture will cost more.
- If you can’t ever get a discount on modular furniture, that will raise the average price you have to pay.
- If modular sofas are bigger, then more materials will be required to build them. Extra materials cost more. Maybe this is true for other modular furniture as well.
Need help with LR? → Sign up hereTry the LSAT Hacks Course
Graeme teaches how to break down arguments, quickly