DISCUSSION: The first passage is about Edward Castronova’s excited discovery of real economies in online games. The second passage is about how we should not tax online games, for the most part.
- The first passage is about Edward Castronova’s discovery, not about the economist himself. And the second passage is about taxation, not intellectual property.
- CORRECT. This matches both passages. Read my analysis section on the previous page if you’re not sure why this is the answer.
- The first passage doesn’t mention the growth of online games. And the second title is too broad: the second passage is only about taxation, not all law.
- The first passage is definitely not a guide to making money by playing games. And the second passage is about how to tax video games, not how to deal with online tax shelters in general.
- These titles are too strong. Communism was a new economic paradigm. Online games are just a small niche in the economy. And passage B is mainly about not collecting revenue from video games.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions