This is a free webinar I recorded that covers how to do LSAT logic games. I cover:
Why logic games are a test of short term working memory, rather than your ability to figure out a deduction with unlimited time
- Why “stupid mistakes” are something you can plan to avoid.
- How to improve speed and efficiency by drawing on the page
- The importance of printing multiple copies of games
- How to make simpler diagrams that still have all the info you need + draw diagrams beside questions
- How to memorize the rules, and why it’s the biggest time saver for logic games
- And much more….
(Note: The video mentions a live seminar with specific dates. The seminar was originally a live session that I recorded. So you can watch the seminar at any time.)
Like this video? It was the intro to a paid seminar I created called the LG mastery seminar. It teaches you how to solve LG games quickly. I do walkthroughs of hard games from every type. In these walkthroughs I’m not explaining what’s going on in the games. I’m showing how to do the games, quickly.
I did the games timed myself, and took detailed notes on exactly what I was thinking and doing on each question. I then show you exactly how to do this yourself, and what habits to use in order to solve games quickly and easily.
Want to get a -0 on games? Learn more about the LG mastery seminar here.
LSATHacks Mastery Bundle: You can buy the LR Mastery seminar outright above, but you can also get it along with every course on LSATHacks in the LSATHacks Mastery Bundle.