LSAT Hacks Course
- Recorded video lessons covering all aspects of the LSAT.
- Original videos from a live online LSAT course that I recorded. Covers all aspects of the LSAT + review of timed practice sections.
- You’ll have access for eight months by default, and can extend
- Uses PTs 62-71 and 52-61
- Clear, simple strategies for every question type
- Scored a 177 on the LSAT
- Taught the LSAT for eight years
- Author of the best selling LSAT Hacks series of explanations
- Moderator of Reddit’s LSAT forum
You can schedule a quick phone call by sending me your number here: https://lsathacks.com/contact/
(You can also just write your question if you prefer that.)
Course Preview Videos
Is this course worth it?
- The LSAT is the most important part of your application, and the only major part you can change now. It’s hard to overstate how important it is: a higher score can get you into a better school, or get you a $100,000 scholarship. Even a single point on the LSAT is probably worth around $10,000. So if you think this class might get you even a single point higher, you should take it. (Of course, it will likely lead to more improvement than that)
How is this class different from other online courses?
- The biggest difference is that it’s taught personally by me. I’m assuming that you’re reading this because you’ve used some of my free LSAT explanations, and found them very helpful. This course is in the same style: simple, straightforward, but powerful.
- The other big difference is that I’m constantly adding to it. You can ask me questions and I’ll make video replies to add to the course. At this stage I’ve got a lot more personal involvement with the course than is typical of a course where the founder has moved on to other things.
What do you need to do?
- Give feedback. Apart from using the course, feedback will be very helpful. It will let me decide what new videos to add.
Can I ask questions?
- Yes. There will be comments pages under the lessons. I’ll answer questions there.
What questions does this course use?
It uses preptests 62-71, and also 52-61. Note that you’ll need the books yourself, which are available on amazon for $20. Licensing to display questions on screen takes a long time. I will likely seek it eventually, but in the meantime I prefer to have a course people can actually use.
Is there a satisfaction guarantee?
- Yes. There’s a seven day money back guarantee.
I haven’t started studying. Will this work for beginners?
- The course is my best advice for all sections of the LSAT. If you’re a beginner, you can watch it from start to finish.
What if I’ve already been studying?
- There’s one and only one group that’s reported they haven’t found the course consistently useful: those scoring 165+ who have been studying for months. If that’s you, then you should take one of my advanced mastery seminars instead: the LG mastery seminar, the RC mastery seminar, the LR Mastery Seminar
- If you’re not scoring 165+, then you’ll probably find the course useful, even if you’ve been studying. It’s only the group 165+ who said it wasn’t suited for them. The reason was that they already knew 85% of the course. Everyone else who has taken the course has really enjoyed it, as you can see in the reviews section.
I only want people to take this course if they’re likely to find it useful. So if you’re scoring higher, you should take one of the mastery seminars I’ve released: the LG mastery seminar and the RC mastery seminar. A LR seminar is coming soon.
If you’re scoring under 165, or new to studying, this course will definitely be useful. I’ve had nothing but good feedback from this group.
Note: There are still things in the course useful for high scorers. One of the students in the original class moved from mid 160s to over 170. And plenty of people have used this course to move up to a high score.
It’s only harder to use if you’re already at a high score and have been studying. And enough people in that group has mentioned this that I decided to make a something specifically for them.