DISCUSSION: There’s not much you can do to prepare for this type of question. Except, you should first make sure you know where the UDHR is discussed. It’s mentioned on lines 27-56.
Personally, I skimmed those lines before starting. This took maybe 10 seconds, and left me familiar with the UDHR. This made me faster at eliminating answers, and I knew where to look back when I had any doubts.
Of course, by answer E I realized that the UDHR was also mentioned on lines 1-4, so I reread those lines to eliminate the answer. Despite the fact that I was wrong about where the UDHR was mentioned, skimming lines 27-56 still made me faster.
- The right to leisure is mentioned on line 44.
- Line 7 says the charter was drafted in 1945. Line 29 says the drafting of the UDHR only started in 1945.
- See lines 27-30. They say the UN commission on human rights drafted the UDHR.
- CORRECT. This answer contradicts the passage (making it correct). Lines 50-53 say that the UDHR led to other legally binding human rights conventions.
- Lines 1-4 say that the UDHR was the first treaty to expressly affirm respect for human rights.
Need help with RC? → Try the RC Mastery Seminar
Solve hard passages quickly