DISCUSSION: See lines 45-47. The author likes the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, but they also think it would be better if the UDHR was legally binding.
Lines 50-53 clarify that despite its weaknesses, the author ultimately approves of the charter.
- See lines 45-47. The author thinks the UDHR could be improved.
- CORRECT. See lines 45-47. The author likes the UDHR, but thinks that it could be improved.
See also lines 50-53 for evidence that the author approves of the UDHR.
- Ridiculous. The passage is full of words that judge the UDHR and the charter. The author most definitely has an opinion. See especially lines 45-47.
- See lines 50-53. The author ultimately approves of the UDHR.
- See lines 45-47 and 50-53. The author likes many aspects of the UDHR.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions