QUESTION TYPE: Agreement
ARGUMENTS: Jake says people should use antibacterial products. They kill common bacteria.
Karolinka says that people shouldn’t use these products. The products create anti-biotic resistant strains of bacteria.
ANALYSIS: Both of them agree that the products kill some bacteria.
I got this question wrong. I thought it asked what Jake and Karolinka disagree about. Oops. There are two ‘agreement’ questions on this test. Agreement questions used to be quite rare. Watch out for them on future tests.
- CORRECT. Jake and Karolinka both say the products kill some bacteria.
- Neither of them mentions dirt.
- Only Karolinka mentions this.
- Neither of them mentions whether common bacteria are a health concern.
- Jake says people should use anti-bacterial products. Karolinka disagrees. The question asked what they agreed about.
Need help with LR? → Sign up hereTry the LSAT Hacks Course
Graeme teaches how to break down arguments, quickly