- Passage B doesn’t criticize any of the ideas in Passage A. Both passages agree with each other on all points.
- CORRECT. Patents are the problem described in passage A. Passage B describe’s a company’s strategy for dealing with patents.
- Passage A says the defensive strategy is a good idea. Lines 23-25 say it’s a mistake not to have defensive patents.
- Passage B doesn’t say how we can get out of the patent situation we’re in.
- Passage A only presents one side. Passage A criticizes patents, and has nothing good to say about them.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions