QUESTION TYPE: Paradox
FACTS: Cats are lazy: they sleep and stretch all day. Yet they are muscular.
ANALYSIS: My cat is like this. Lucky feline.
There isn’t much to this question. Just keep in mind that you’re trying to explain how sleepy cats can be so strong. The explanation likely relates to sleeping or stretching. They’re the only factors mentioned.
- This explains why cats are sleepy but not why they are muscular.
- This tells us cats aren’t alone but it doesn’t explain anything.
- This tells us why cats can sleep anywhere but it doesn’t explain why they are muscular.
- CORRECT. Apparently a cat just needs to stretch in order to have a muscular body. If only it were that easy…
- This shows why cats need to be muscular but it doesn’t explain how they become muscular.
Need help with LR? → Sign up hereTry the LSAT Hacks Course
Graeme teaches how to break down arguments, quickly