QUESTION TYPE: Strengthen
CONCLUSION: Advertising will be no harder to sell despite the price increase.
REASONING: Advertisers will still be profitable even though prices are higher.
ANALYSIS: This sounds like a bad argument. The advertisers will still benefit, but they will benefit less. It’s usually easier to sell a lot of benefits than a smaller amount of benefits.
- This shows that companies will have less money left over for advertising.
- It’s not clear whether this change makes advertising more or less attractive.
- This inflexibility will probably make it even harder to sell advertising.
- This doesn’t tell us whether overall there are more or fewer companies trying to buy TV ads.
- CORRECT. This shows that TV is even more attractive for advertisers…they like a high number of viewers. They might buy ads even though the rate has increased.
Need help with LR? → Sign up hereTry the LSAT Hacks Course
Graeme teaches how to break down arguments, quickly