DISCUSSION: Remember that a good title should describe the whole passage.
- We’re not given any history. And the passage doesn’t say GNP’s meaning has changed.
- This only describes the first half of the second paragraph. The argument is mainly focussed on attacking GNP.
- CORRECT. This sounds pretty good. The entire passage argues that human indicators are better.
- This only describes the second part of the second paragraph.
- What new method? The passage is arguing against using GNP; they likely don’t care how it’s calculated. We should focus on human indicators instead.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions