QUESTION TYPE: Paradox
PARADOX: Laws that order the removal of lead will lead to children ingesting more lead.
ANALYSIS: Three of the wrong answers don’t even talk about lead. And C can’t account for the increase.
The right answer explains that disturbing the lead will make it easier to ingest.
- This shows why we should be cautious with lead-free paints. But it doesn’t explain why removing lead causes more lead.
- This doesn’t tell us anything about lead.
- This still doesn’t explain why removing lead paint will increase the amount of lead children ingest.
- CORRECT. If we disturb the lead then it is easier for children to ingest it, even if there is less lead in total.
- Same as B. This tells us nothing about lead.
Need help with LR? → Sign up hereTry the LSAT Hacks Course
Graeme teaches how to break down arguments, quickly