DISCUSSION: The wrong answers are simply never mentioned in the passages. They’re intended to distract you and confuse you.
The solution is to have a good idea of what’s in the passage, and assume an answer probably isn’t right unless it matches your memory of the passage.
Don’t give stupid answers consideration. Answers have to prove they’re right.
- Neither passage cites any scholarship.
- The passages never talk about any recent developments.
- The authors never gave opposing arguments.
- The passages never mention other fields.
- CORRECT. See lines 22-26 and lines 27-32.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions