QUESTION TYPE: Principle – Parallel Reasoning
PRINCIPLE: You should go backwards from the crime when writing a detective story. Write details to match to crime.
ANALYSIS: This principle tells us to start from the end/main event, and then go backwards.
- This isn’t quite it. Only the people who decide where they are going and then plan are following the principle from the stimulus.
- This principle should have told us to imagine our ideal garden and then work to make it.
- This just tells us that architecture takes a lot of work and involves many factors. It doesn’t say where to start.
- This doesn’t tell us where to start.
- CORRECT. Start from the end (where the shot goes), and then work backwards to positioning.
Need help with LR? → Sign up hereTry the LSAT Hacks Course
Graeme teaches how to break down arguments, quickly