DISCUSSION: You should be able to eliminate the wrong answers by finding them in the passage. If you can’t do this fast enough, then practice doing it. It’s a trainable skill, and you can get faster at it.
- Line 31. You should know the third paragraph is about jazz, and look there to find the line.
- CORRECT. This isn’t mentioned.
- His response is in lines 20-23.
- Lines 47-50 show that Ellison was influenced by Europeans and African-Americans. Lines 13-15 also mention European influence.
- Lines 33-36 mention that some jazz musicians used American theatre music that was influenced by Europe.
Need help with RC? → Try the RC Mastery Seminar
Solve hard passages quickly