QUESTION TYPE: Strengthen
CONCLUSION: Sales will exceed expectations.
REASONING: Sales meet expectations, and rentals exceed expectations. Renters get a discount. The game is addictive and people want to complete it. Rentals are for a couple of days.
ANALYSIS: We need to know how long it takes to complete the game. If you can do it in two days, then renters won’t need to buy the game.
If it takes longer than two days, then renters will get hooked and want to buy.
- It doesn’t matter where you buy as long as you do buy the game.
- CORRECT. This shows that a rental doesn’t give you enough time. Renters will get hooked, want to complete the game, and buy it.
- That’s nice. I’m sure the publisher will make good profits. It doesn’t tell us whether sales will exceed expectations.
- It doesn’t matter how long you play the game, as long as you buy it.
- This would weaken the argument. You don’t need to buy the game if you get it from a friend.
Need help with LR? → Sign up hereTry the LSAT Hacks Course
Graeme teaches how to break down arguments, quickly