DISCUSSION: The first part of the sentence says “Because actos were based on participants personal experiences,”
So, palpable immediacy must be referring to how the performances demonstrated the personal experiences of the actors.
- The passage didn’t mention physical distance. (e.g. that the performances happened, say, a meter away from the audiences.)
- This wasn’t mentioned in the passage. We don’t know if the performers addressed the audience or each other.
- The word “immediacy” was describing the performances themselves, not the process used to create and practice the performances.
- Same as C. The word “immediacy” was referring to the performances themselves, not to the process of creating them.
- CORRECT. See the discussion above. If you read the whole sentence in lines 37-39, this is clearly the best answer.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions