DISCUSSION: Váldez is mainly described in paragraph two. You could either skim that paragraph before starting, or just look at the answers.
I felt paragraph two was too big to skim, so I just read the answers. But I roughly remembered what was in paragraph 2, and was able to easily eliminate topics not discussed there, such as carpas, César Chávez, and European theatre.
- The passage said that carpas influenced actos, by having provided the farmworkers with theatre exposure. The passage never said that carpas personally influenced Váldez.
- The passage only mentions that Váldez asked Chávez about making theatre (lines 10-11). Chávez is never mentioned again after that.
- Not necessarily. Lines 58-59 show that Váldez used his European theatre training in making actos. He must have thought it relevant.
- CORRECT. Paragraph two implies this. Lines 17-25 describe how Váldez used regular farm workers as his actors.
- The passage never mentioned aesthetics.
Want advanced RC strategies? → Try the RC Mastery Seminar
Graeme shows how 170+ scorers do RC in real time. Satisfaction guaranteed!