QUESTION TEXT: It is not good for a university…
QUESTION TYPE: Strengthen
CONCLUSION: University class sizes shouldn’t be too big or too small. Teaching loads shouldn’t be too light or too heavy.
REASONING: Crowded classes and overworked faculty are bad.
ANALYSIS: The argument has done a good job of showing that crowded classes and heavy teaching loads are bad. We also need to show that empty classes and light teaching loads are bad.
- This shows an advantage to light teaching loads.
- This shows an advantage to under-crowded classes.
- CORRECT. This shows that under-crowded classes or light teaching loads are bad things.
- This doesn’t tell us much. Light teaching loads could either be good or bad.
- This shows that light teaching loads don’t help office hours. But this answer choice doesn’t show that light teaching loads are actually bad.
Free Logical Reasoning lesson
Get a free sample of the Logical Reasoning Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving LR questions
Leave a Reply