QUESTION TEXT: Stephen's response to Zachary, if true, most…
QUESTION TYPE: Most Strongly Supported
CONCLUSION: Stephen concludes that we should not strip the frescos down to the original fresco work.
REASONING: Stephen points out that Michelangelo may have added details to the frescos himself after the paint had dried from the original fresco work.
ANALYSIS: Stephen’s main point is that if we go down to the original fresco then we might miss some of Michelangelo’s added layers.
- Actually, Stephen thinks that we could work down to the original fresco work. But the problem is that we might remove some of Michelangelo’s additional fresco work if we did that.
- CORRECT. We would likely strip away some of the layers added by Michelangelo.
- Who knows? Michelangelo may have considered any additions he made to be the most important part of the fresco.
- Stephan doesn’t even talk about the other painters. There is no support for this idea.
- Stephen doesn’t say anything about Michelangelo specifically. Instead, he only talks about painters from that era. Maybe Michelangelo never added to his frescos.
Free Logical Reasoning lesson
Get a free sample of the Logical Reasoning Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving LR questions