DISCUSSION: On this type of question, if you can’t find the answer in the passage, it’s not correct.
The wrong answers often use relevant terms in the wrong context, to mislead you. Or the wrong answers use terms from the passage, but go beyond what we know.
- The author never mentions critics.
- Tucker collected memorabilia. We don’t know if Tucker’s fellow performers collected any.
- The author mentioned watching some of Tucker’s films (lines 25-26), but he never mentioned scripts.
- CORRECT. See lines 26-29. The author interviewed some of Tucker’s fellow performers.
- Line 10 mentions that Tucker was in an actor’s union, but we’re never told anything about union records.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions