DISCUSSION: Both passages were talking about explanations for why muscles grow faster in athletes who have already trained (and stopped) compared to novice athletes.
- This is far too general. Both authors are only talking about muscle detraining. Physiology in general might have very conclusive explanations except for muscle memory.
- Neither passage gives any specific recommendations for bodybuilders.
- CORRECT. This is the theme of both passages.
- Passage A addresses this. Passage B doesn’t: their explanation is that muscle memory comes from additional nuclei.
- This is worse than D. First, passage B didn’t talk about psychology. Second, this is too general. It talks about muscle size, strength and exercise in general, whereas the passages were talking specifically about muscle regrowth after time off from the gym.
Want advanced RC strategies? → Try the RC Mastery Seminar
Graeme shows how 170+ scorers do RC in real time. Satisfaction guaranteed!