DISCUSSION: The props are mentioned in the fourth paragraph. Lines 43-46 are especially important. The author thinks that both the amateurism and the art of the photographs is what makes them great.
The props were an amateur element. We know the mast is a broomstick, for example.
- CORRECT. See the analysis above.
- The transformative power of theatre is only mentioned in lines 38-40.
- The props were not intentionally bad. While they add to the charm, the charm was unintentional. Remember, Cameron was trying to make serious works of art (lines 14-16). So we can’t credit Cameron’s ingenuity for the charm of the amateur props.
- Cameron had not intended her props to be ridiculous. See lines 14-16.
- See line 50. The goofy props are an insignificant detail.
Need help with RC? → Try the RC Mastery Seminar
Solve hard passages quickly