DISCUSSION: Snell is only mentioned in the first paragraph. So you only have to look back to that paragraph to eliminate wrong answers.
- Lines 10-11. Their fate depends on their actions. And line 13 says “grave consequences” directly.
- CORRECT. What can I say, except that this isn’t mentioned anywhere? The gods aren’t even mentioned from line 5 onwards.
- Lines 8-10. They can’t rely on customary notions.
- Line 11. It’s stated directly.
- Lines 10-15. They are given only two choices, and they choose. If they choose, they must be aware of both choices.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions