DISCUSSION: The author likes Haraway’s book. It does say that it will be controversial.
- CORRECT. The author of the passage likes Haraway’s book, but mainstream scientific readers will find it strange.
- What research? The passage doesn’t mention whether Haraway did any research.
- The start of the second paragraph shows that Haraway’s book is radical (groundbreaking).
- To choose this, you must find a specific line where the passage says that Primate Visions isn’t persuasive. There is no such line.
- Same as D. When you choose an answer choice on this sort of question, make sure you can back it up. Nowhere does the passage say book is argued without passion or conviction.
Need help with RC? → Try the RC Mastery Seminar
Solve hard passages quickly