DISCUSSION: Make sure you can support your answer in the passage.
- The author seems to like alcohol. He’d probably like scientists to study any good effects it might have.
- Hard to say. It’s possible that alcohol is bad, but wine has other good qualities that make up for it.
- CORRECT. The author would probably agree, since he argues that grapes are the reason wine is healthy. See lines 55-60.
- Lines 29-32 contradict this. Studies show both red and white wines are healthy.
- This might be true, but we’re not given any evidence for it. Whenever the author mentions beer, he says it is unhealthy.
Want a free Reading Comp lesson?
Get a free sample of the Reading Comprehension Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving RC questions