QUESTION TEXT: Editorialist: Some people argue that ramps and…
QUESTION TYPE: Most Strongly Supported
FACTS: Some argue that wheelchair ramps aren’t needed unless a lot of people in wheelchairs go to an area. But people in wheelchairs are much more likely to go to an area once ramps are installed.
ANALYSIS: This makes sense. If you were in a wheelchair, why would you go to a building if you knew you couldn’t get in easily? You would typically go to the places with wheelchair ramps instead.
So we can deduce that the reason some businesses don’t have wheelchair users is because they don’t have accommodations for wheelchair users.
- Who knows? The owners might be eager to make modifications if they thought the modifications would be useful.
- We have no idea which businesses are most profitable.
- Same as B. We have no idea which businesses are most profitable and we don’t know how many people are wheelchair users or how much money they spend.
- We have no idea how many businesses do or do not have wheelchair accommodations.
- CORRECT. This is supported by the fact that many businesses only attract wheelchair users once they install modifications.
Free Logical Reasoning lesson
Get a free sample of the Logical Reasoning Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving LR questions