QUESTION TEXT: Hazel: Faster and more accurate order processing…
QUESTION TYPE: Point at Issue
ARGUMENTS: Hazel argues that the company should switch to automatic bill processing so that the process will be more efficient.
Max argues that automatic processing is perceived as being less human. Fewer people will buy and the company will lose money.
ANALYSIS: Their main point of disagreement is whether or not the company should switch to electronic order processing. Along with that, they disagree whether electronic processing would increase or decrease profits.
- Max might agree that electronic processing is more accurate. That doesn’t do much good if customers are scared away.
- I almost picked this. But Max would probably agree that faster order processing is good as long as it isn’t electronic.
- CORRECT. Hazel says yes, as processes would run smoothly. Max says no, as customers would stop buying.
- Neither of them talks about this. There might be some things the business shouldn’t do even if profits would increase.
- Hazel might agree with this, but disagree that customers would stop buying as a result.
Free Logical Reasoning lesson
Get a free sample of the Logical Reasoning Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving LR questions