QUESTION TEXT: Rosen: One cannot prepare a good meal…
QUESTION TYPE: Must be True
Facts/Chain of REASONING:
Good meal ➞ Good food ➞ Good soil ➞ good farming ➞ culture of maintenance of natural resources.
ANALYSIS: This is definitely a question to diagram. It’s one long chain of conditional statements. You need to get it all straight in your head before trying to answer the question.
- CORRECT. The final statement is having a culture of maintenance of natural resources.
- It’s the other way around. Farming needs natural resources.
- This is backwards. Soil needs farming, but farming might not need good soil.
- This is backwards. Cuisine needs culture, but culture might not be sufficient for cuisine.
- There could be many reasons why food is bad. All we know is that soil and farming are necessary for good food. But they aren’t sufficient.
Free Logical Reasoning lesson
Get a free sample of the Logical Reasoning Mastery Seminar. Learn tips for solving LR questions